Online Menopause Course
This is one of the many reasons I created a 6-week online course: 6 Sure-Fire Steps to Successfully Manage Menopause. This online course drops Sunday, February 12! This a perfect valentine’s day gift for yourself, your spouse, or any woman experiencing symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, low energy, weight gain, and brain fog.
- prepare for perimenopause and menopause
- successfully handle hormonal ups and downs like low libido
- make smarter food choices to stay healthy
- reduce hot flashes, and night sweats, and protect against osteoporosis, memory loss, and heart disease
- reduce bloating and end food cravings
- achieve a desired balance of nutrients
- improve your energy levels, reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety, and insomnia, as well as boost confidence, self-esteem, and well-being
- Module 1 helps you learn the basics because you should be aware of the common symptoms.
- Module 2 helps you know which foods to eat so you can make smarter food choices to stay healthy.
- Module 3 will help you add phytoestrogens to your diet so you can reduce hot flashes, and night sweats, and protect against osteoporosis, memory loss, and heart disease.
- Module 4 will help you learn which foods to avoid and add so you can reduce bloating and end food cravings.
- Module 5 will help you choose supplements in addition to dietary changes so you can achieve the desired balance of nutrients.
- Module 6 will help you be motivated to move more so you can improve your energy levels, reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety, and insomnia, as well as boost confidence, self-esteem, and well-being.
- Downloadable resources (worksheets, PDF guides) – $200 value
- 1-on-1 coaching call with me – $250 value
- Direct email access to me
- Discounts or deals on nutrition services – $1,000 value
- Course completion certification – $50 value
Q & A
1. How long is the course?
Each module is 60 minutes and the course is 6 weeks. A different module drops every Sunday. The first module starts Sunday, February 12.
2. Is it online?
3. Who is teaching the course?
4. What is this course about and who should take it?
5. How much is this course?
6. Can I make payments?
7. Is there a private Facebook group or another private group community I can join?
8. Can men take this course for their wives, girlfriends, etc.?
9. Has this course been offered before?
10. Why should I take this course?
***Menopause shouldn’t be miserable***
(the only time the course will be at this discounted price)