Family members, friends, and clients have repeatedly asked me when I was going to launch this course. Well, I’ve decided that now is the right time. My course helps women learn how to manage their menopausal symptoms naturally so their hot flashes can go away, they can lose the belly bulge, gain control over their lives again, and feel powerful and confident at home and work.
The 5th night I woke up drenched in sweat I knew something was wrong. I thought it was the extra blanket on my bed or the socks I wear to keep my feet warm that was making me sweat but I remembered I stopped wearing socks after the second night and the extra blanket wasn’t on my bed. I got up exhausted and irritated every morning feeling sleepy during the middle of the day. Want to know the worst part? The sweating at night was messing up my hair!
Then I realized I’m going through perimenopause.
Can you relate? Waking up drenched in sweat or having hot flashes during the day. Hot flashes and night sweats can be debilitating and embarrassing leading to feeling overwhelmed and worn out. Well, just a few simple changes to my diet cooled down these night sweats. I’m sleeping better than ever.
My online 6-week course will help you
- prepare for perimenopause and menopause
- successfully handle hormonal ups and downs like low libido
- make smarter food choices to stay healthy
- reduce hot flashes, and night sweats, and protect against osteoporosis, memory loss, and heart disease
- reduce bloating and end food cravings
- achieve a desired balance of nutrients
- improve your energy levels, reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety, and insomnia, as well as boost confidence, self-esteem, and well-being
What if I told you in a few weeks you could be feeling sexy, calm, at peace, energetic, younger, wiser, and free of your perimenopause symptoms? My 6-week online course: 6 Sure-Fire Steps to Successfully Manage Menopause
is designed to help women feel their best! Click here
to enroll now.
Each module gives you the tools and tips to prepare and conquer perimenopause and menopause.
- Module 1 helps you learn the basics because you should be aware of the common symptoms.
- Module 2 helps you know which foods to eat so you can make smarter food choices to stay healthy.
- Module 3 will help you add phytoestrogens to your diet so you can reduce hot flashes, and night sweats, and protect against osteoporosis, memory loss, and heart disease.
- Module 4 will help you learn which foods to avoid and add so you can reduce bloating and end food cravings.
- Module 5 will help you choose supplements in addition to dietary changes so you can achieve the desired balance of nutrients.
- Module 6 will help you be motivated to move more so you can improve your energy levels, reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety, and insomnia, as well as boost confidence, self-esteem, and well-being.
Bonuses if you enroll in the course within the next 48 hours
- Downloadable resources (worksheets, PDF guides) – $200 value
- 1-on-1 coaching call with me – $250 value
- Direct email access to me
- Discounts or deals on nutrition services – $1,000 value
- Course completion certification – $50 value
Who’s hosting the online course? Me!
I’m a registered dietitian nutritionist, certified LEAP therapist, speaker, media personality, Healthline Media medical reviewer, nutrition consultant, and founder of The Lifestyle Dietitian LLC®. I have over 15 years of experience assisting individuals in attaining optimal vitality through eating better, living healthier, and making positive and lasting changes. Plus I’m going through perimenopause.
Q & A
1. How long is the course?
Each module is 60 minutes and the course is 6 weeks. A different module drops every Sunday. The first module starts Sunday, February 12.
2. Is it online?
Yes, on Zenler. You will need a computer or laptop. When you register and pay for the course you will receive email instructions.
3. Who is teaching the course?
Me! I’m teaching the course.
4. What is this course about and who should take it?
This course is about how to manage perimenopause and menopause symptoms naturally. All women should take this course but especially perimenopausal women.
5. How much is this course?
6. Can I make payments?
Yes, an affordable installment plan is available. Half of the investment is due now and the remaining payment is due two weeks later.
7. Is there a private Facebook group or another private group community I can join?
Yes, there is a private Facebook group for participants. A safe space for this community.
8. Can men take this course for their wives, girlfriends, etc.?
No. This course is for women only. Men can purchase the course for their wives, girlfriends, etc.
9. Has this course been offered before?
Yes, this course was offered a year ago but it was live teaching every week. I’m offering this course again because so many women I know are unprepared and confused about perimenopause and menopause. I want to empower women and give them the necessary tools for this natural transition in life.
10. Why should I take this course?
More than 45 million women in the U.S. are going through menopause so you are not alone. Most are miserable during perimenopause leading into menopause because they don’t know what to expect or what to do. This course will give you simple steps to overcome your symptoms and have a different experience from your grandmother, aunties, and mother.
***Menopause shouldn’t be miserable***
I’m confident this course is going to change your life so I’m offering a 100% money-back guarantee within 30 days if you’re not happy with the course. So invest in yourself and your health. You deserve to feel better now.