Who doesn't like pizza? Growing up friday night was pizza night. I couldn't wait to take a bite of a cheesy slice of pizza topped with pepperoni, olives and mushrooms. Nowadays I like to make my own pizza with healthier ingredients. These mini pizzas take less time to make than ordering one to go. No dough or sauce required. Mini Mediterranean Pizzas are a tasty snack to keep you satisfied in between meals any day of the week.
- 2 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic hummus (or any hummus you like)
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup low sodium sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Place the English Muffins in a toaster until desired crunchiness.
Spread the hummus evenly over each muffin.
Add the rest of the ingredients on top of each muffin.
The Lifestyle Dietitian Notes
- Don't like English muffins? Replace the English muffin with a 6-inch whole wheat pita bread instead.